February 28, 2010
Today, I made a one of a kind necklace. There is only 1 available and it is never to be repeated (although, I may later create something similar). It is one of the coolest necklaces I have seen in a long time.
Click to buy here
February 27, 2010
Today, As you may (or may not) have noticed I have revamped Joelleabelle. I have spent all morning changing Joelleabelle, that is: a new banner, new logo, new business cards, new stickers, new discount slips and new folksy banner. Alot of work, but SO worthwhile. I am maybe a bit too pleased with the results 🙂 wadd’ya lot think ? And me being a bit too keen have wrapped the blog giveaway items! If you haven’t yet seen/heard about Joelleabelles first ever blog giveaway click here (there is some great stuff up for grabs!). I am now going to spend the rest of the day tidying my room, taking new photos and doing homework (or maybe not)
February 25, 2010
Today, I am doing my blog giveaway! Here is whats up for grabs:
– Eifel Tower Necklace £9.00
– Pink Rose Ring £4.50
– 20% off your next purchase
How To Enter:
Doing any of these things below will receive 1 entry (or more)
- Go through my store, Joelleabelle, and comment on this post with your favorite item and why you like it, along with your name and contact information. This will get you one entry.
- Blog about this giveaway and receive 1 extra entry. Come back here and leave a comment with your blog link and your contact information.
- Subscribe to my blog and become a follower, earn 1 extra entry (you must have done one of the above already). Come back and leave a comment telling me of your subscription.
- Follow me on Twitter or let me know if you are already a follower to earn 1 extra entry. My Twitter
- Become a fan on my facebook fan page, this will earn you 1 extra entry.
- Promote this giveaway in the Folksy forums, Twitter, Myspace, Facebook, or any social network and receive 1 entry for each place you promote. Come back here and leave a comment with your link. The more you promote this giveaway, the more chance you have to win!
- You can also earn 5 extra entries by purchasing something from my shop Joelleabelle, Just come back here and tell me what you purchased with your information to claim your extra entries.
Please do not forget to leave your name and contact information (email, ect.)!
The winner will be announced Thursday 18th of March, if the winner doesn’t contact me within 3 days I will pick another winner.
February 24, 2010
February 23, 2010
I have a mock english exam tomorrow and a media studies exam tomorrow – FML. Too bad I don’t need to revise for either of them 😉 I also had my tetanus boost today, my arm hurts.
February 21, 2010
Today is the last day of half term, argh. I’m too tired, its a joke. I have had a pretty good half term, but I don’t think I have ever had so much homework IN MY LIFE in 1 week. I haven’t nearly done enough, oh well – life goes on. I dyed my hair today and should be getting my tragus done tomorrow (the nobbly bit on your ear) for my birthday. But I have a heap of work to be doing so,
February 18, 2010
Today, I spent the day doing homework, walking, at chillaxing at my friends house. We literally spent 4 hours talking – I just LOVE her 🙂 I have had a pretty good day, although I did spend like 45 mins walking in the rain. And I appear to have lost some necklaces.. better get looking.